Hope everyone is enjoying the nice warmer weather . Spring is tricky – with the temperatures swinging and the rain too. It’s raining today 🙄 . But , although I will always favor cool over heat, I do like the 65 -70 degree weather – anymore than that, and I start to complain !
I also find myself drawing more outfits that think spring. This time, I thought a video would be perfect showing the process.
I used Copic Markers and Sakura Micron pens for the sketch .
She’s available as a print on Etsy and also on phone cases on Casetify .
Hello friends, its been a while ! I’m finally getting around to uploading the rest my illustrations inspired by New York Fashion week.
Marissa Webb : I love how both these looks work in their own ways. Ms Webb has a flair for perfection.
2. Rossie Assoulin : As you can see both these sketches – Marissa Webb and Rossie Assoulin – have swift strokes . For some reason, my hand moves quicker with certain looks . They inspire me to work quickly and deftly . Maybe it’s the movement in the fabric or the way it drapes around the model – I’ll never know why my hand moves the way it does ! These were Winsor and Newton watercolors and Sakura micron pens.
Rossie Assoulin’s style is very unique . I love the playfulness in the outfits along with the ways she conjures up new styles that gives it the stylish and chic look.
3. Bibhu Mohpatra : The color of the fabric, the silouhette and the gold flecked eye shadows took my breath away.
4. Ralph Lauren : That gold dress – that’s all I have to say ! I used every gold tool I had. I think this may have been my first time experimenting with Gold leaf as well. It works well for shimmery looks .
5. Marchesa : They can do no wrong . Look at that dress – so beautiful that I illustrated both front and back .
6. Caroline Herrera : Its a vision in purple as Karlie Kloss floats in this gorgeous creation.
I hope you like them ! Comments, thoughts, please share.